The Sports Protective Equipment Market was valued at $7,518 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to attain a market size of $10,171 million by 2026.
Get sample for this report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3201234?utm_source=IR&utm_medium=shraddha_k
Sports protective equipment are designed to prevent the risk of injury to a sportsperson. Sports protective equipment include helmets, protective eyewear, face protection & mouth guards, pads, guards, and others that are designed to prevent or reduce the risk of injuries to a sportsperson. They are majorly used in sports such as football, baseball, cycling, cricket, snowboarding, and others.
Sports protective equipment market trend is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, Australia, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Middle East, and rest of LAMEA). North America accounted for the largest market size of over 35% in 2018. LAMEA is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.6% owing to the increase in penetration of sports and the rise in disposable income.
Leading players profiled in the report include Adidas AG, Nike Inc., Under Armour Inc., Puma SE, Amer Sports Corporation, Asics Corporation, Vista Outdoor, BRG Sports, Xenith, and Shock Doctor (Bregal Partners).
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This study provides an in-depth sports protective equipment market analysis to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of suppliers & buyers and describes the competitive scenario of the market, which is expected to facilitate efficient business planning.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on role of key intermediaries involved, which is expected to assist the stakeholders to devise appropriate strategies.
- This report presents a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Helmets & Other Headgear
- Pads, Guards, Chest Protectors, & Gloves
- Protective Eyewear
- Face Protection & Mouth Guards
BY AREA OF PROTECTION
- Head & Face Protective Equipment
- Trunk & Thorax Protective Equipment
- Upper Extremity Protective Equipment
- Lower Extremity Protective Equipment
BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Multi-Retail Stores
- Online Stores & Others
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA
- Adidas Ag
- Nike Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Amer Sports Corporation
- Asics Corporation
- Vista Outdoor
- Warrior Sports
- BRG Sports
- Shock Doctor (Bregal Partners)
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452