The Global Cosmetics Market is believed to generate $429.8 billion by the year 2022 registering a CAGR of 4.3 percent during the estimated period 2016 – 2022.
Get sample for this report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3206190?utm_source=IR&utm_medium=shraddha_k
Cosmetics are a blend of chemical substances or products applied lift or improve the human appearance especially of the hair, face and body. The cosmetics are a mixture of various chemical compounds; some being extracted from naturally grown sources such as coconut oil, and some of artificial origin. The cosmetics including lipstick and lip gloss, contour, blush, mascara and eye shadow used on the face to improve the appearance are known as make-up or makeup. Other cosmetic products that are sold both online and offline are shampoo and conditioner, body lotions, skin cleaners, perfume, cologne and hairstyling product (including but not limited to hair spray and gel).
The global cosmetics industry is segmented on the basis category of cosmetics, method of sale, age group gender and demography. The category segment consists of fragrances and deodorants, skin and sun care products, hair care products as well as makeup & colour cosmetics and. Sales figures reveal that products such as hair care and skin and sun care products are purchased by individuals and occupy a major share in the cosmetic products category industry. Geographically, the global cosmetics market has shown a considerable growth in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
The report on Cosmetics Market aims at offering:
- An extensive assessment of the cosmetics industry including the data on the market share, growth rate, industry trends, market dynamics and intelligence
- Porter’s Five Forces bring to light the potency of both the consumer and seller operating in the cosmetics industry, and such insight would equip business owners to design effective sales strategies
- Value chain analysis of the industry offers clarity on the intermediaries involved and emphasises on their roles including their value-addition at different steps in the chain
- Greater insights related to latent opportunities present in this sector would help major stakeholders in introducing strategic business plans
- Prominent market players are studied during the research in order to gain a complete understanding of the business strategies embraced by them
Cosmetic Market Segment:
The Global cosmetics market segments are as follows:
Market by Category
- Skin and Sun care products
- Hair care products
- Makeup and Color cosmetics
Market by Distribution Channel
- Retail Sales
- General departmental store
- Drug stores
- Brand outlets
- Online Sales
Market by Gender
Market by Geography
- North America
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452