Italy Gift Cards Market Overview:
The Italy Gift Cards Market was valued at $25,761 million in 2017, and is projected to reach at $84,369 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2833962?utm_source=IR&utm_medium=shraddha_k
A gift card is a stored value card, which is used as an alternative for money at a business or a store for purchases related to goods and services. It is also known as a gift token, gift certificate, and gift voucher, and is issued by a bank or a retailer as a promotional and marketing strategy for a particular function. Increase in demand for gift cards has been witnessed, due to innovation in product offerings and rise in adoption of gift cards by the retail industry.
Moreover, high adoption rate of smartphones and surge in application areas among end users have boosted the growth of the gift cards market. Furthermore, development of the e-commerce & m-commerce industries, ease of use of these cards, and increase in spending capacity of consumers fuel the growth of the Italy gift cards market. However, diverse types of fees associated with card transaction and lack of security measures as compared to debit & credit cards are anticipated to restrain the market growth.
The report segments the Italy gift cards market based on functional attribute and industrial vertical. By functional attribute, the market is divided into open loop and closed loop. On the basis of industry vertical, it is classified into retail and corporate institutions.
The major players analyzed in this report are Amagroup S.r.l., Amazon.Com.Inc., Amilon Srl, Argentea S.r.l., Epipoli S.p.a., First Data Corporation, Ingenico Group, Prepay Technologies Ltd., SVM Global, and Vantiv (Worldpay).
Key Benefits forItaly Gift CardsMarket:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics of the Italy gift cards market from 2018 to 2025.
- The key countries in all the majors regions are mapped based on their market shares.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier‐buyer network.
- A comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the Italy gift cards market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of the Italy gift cards market helps to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
Italy Gift CardsKey Market Segments:
By Functional Attribute
- Open Loop
- Closed Loop
By Industry Vertical
- Corporate Institutions
Get the purchase discount for this report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2833962?utm_source=IR&utm_medium=shraddha_k
Big Market Research has a range of research reports of various domains across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
Big Market Research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452