Global marine ingredients market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 9.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Global Marine Ingredients Market By Product Type (Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Marine Proteins, Marine Peptides, Marine Collagen, Fish Bone, Others), Ingredients (Protein, Ash, Fatty Acids, Vitamins, Fat, Enzymes, Others), Form (Liquid, Powder), Raw Material (Whole Fish, By-Product), Source (Krill, Algae, Fish, Squid, Others), Application (Animal and Aquaculture Feed, Pet Food, Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Others), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Download Sample Copy @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3308088?utm_source=ANIL-TIR
Top Market Players: Cargill, Incorporated, Symrise, KD Pharma Group, Omega Protein Corporation, Abyss Ingredients, Algaia, American Seafoods Company LLC, Bio-marine Ingredients Ireland Ltd., COBIOSA, Gonmisol, Hofseth BioCare, Kodiak Fishmeal Company, Nutrifish, OLVEA, Pacific Seafood, Pelagia AS, TerraMar Ingredients, Sea Pride LLC, The Scoular Company, Vesteraalens AS among others.
Marine ingredients are extracted from innumerable marine species which are inhabitants of water bodies such as sea, pond, lake, river and ocean and the marine species includes krill, algae, fishes and squid. The marine ingredients which are highly rich in nutrition are obtained by variety of fishes such as salmon, hoki, tuna, jack mackerel, herring, cod, trout, sandeel, and others. Marine ingredients are nutritious products that are intended for animal feed and human consumption. Marine ingredients consist of marine proteins, marine peptides, marine collagen, fish meal, fish oil and fish bone. The fish meal and fish oil are widely consumed by end users. Marine proteins and peptides are derived by enzyme hydrolysis.
Segmentation: Global Marine Ingredients Market
Global marine ingredients market is segmented into six notable segments which are product type, ingredients, form, raw material, source and application.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into fish meal, fish oil, marine proteins, marine peptides, marine collagen, fish bone and others
- On the basis of ingredients, the market is segmented into protein, ash, fatty acids, vitamins, fat, enzymes and others
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into liquid and powder
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into whole fish and by-product
- On the basis of source, the market is segmented into krill, algae, fish, squid and others
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into animal and aquaculture feed, pet food, dietary supplements, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetics and others
Avail Discount on Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/3308088?utm_source=ANIL-TIR
- In October 2019, KD Pharma Group launched K2ardio3, a new product enriched with Vitamin K2 and Omega-3 fatty acid which is good for heart and bone health, helping in aging concerns. This product is used for cardiovascular diseases and bone related diseases. With, this launch the company will increase its product portfolio and profit margin.
- In November 2018, KD Pharma Group launched two ingredients, namely DPM (docosapentaenoic acid) & pre-resolving mediators (PRMs). These ingredients will be useful in making new products with different combinations. KD Pharma Group is creating platforms for Omega-3 combinations which could help them making different products according to demand in the market. This will help the company to increase its revenue in the market.
- In April 2017, Omega Protein Corporation launched F/V Vermilion, an innovative and biggest fishing vessel. It is operating in Louisiana during Gulf of Mexico fishing season 2018. This will increase worker safety and enhance productivity. With this launch there will be increased product portfolio as well as profit revenue of the company.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: executive summary
Chapter 3: market overview
Chapter 4: Marine Ingredients market, by component
Chapter 5: Marine Ingredients market, by type of Marine Ingredients
Chapter 6: Marine Ingredients market, by function
Chapter 7: Marine Ingredients market, by end user
Chapter 8: Marine Ingredients market, by region
Chapter 9: company profiles
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452