North America Reed Sensors Market By Sensing Type (High Voltage Reed Sensor, High Temperature Reed Sensor, Metal Detection Reed Sensor), Mount Type (Surface Mount Reed Sensor, Thread Mount Reed Sensor, Panel Mount Reed Sensor), Contact Position (Form A, Form B, Form C), Industry Vertical (Automotive, Electronic, IT & Telecommunication, Healthcare, Robotics & Automation, Aerospace, Construction, Safety & Security, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Download Sample Copy @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3308118?utm_source=ANIL-TIR
Top Market Players: Standex International Corporation, KEMET, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Littelfuse, Inc, Airtac International Group, Aleph America Corporation, BERNSTEIN AG, COTO TECHNOLOGY, HNC Group, HSI SENSING, GEMÜ Group, ifm electronic gmbh, Madison Company, Inc, MULTICE GROUP, NTE Electronics, Inc., PIC GmbH, Reed Switch Developments Corp., Soway Tech Limited, Switch Technology Günther, Vernexx, among others.
Reed sensors are used in the reed switches for their switching mechanisms. The working voltage of these sensors is 3.3V-5V. It has adopted LM393 comparator with wide voltage with a power of LED indicator. The reed sensors should be connected to Arduino Uno in three ways: Vcc to 5V, Gnd to Gnd and D0 to digital pin 13. The reed sensors program gets active when a led is attached to digital pin 12 externally which perform as a pointer whenever the reed sensors feels the magnetic field. After it gets the connections, upload the program given below to the Uno board, after that the magnet gets placed near and far to the reed sensors the led will automatically turn off and on respectively.
There are several advantages related to the products of reed sensors and that is why it is utilized for various applications. Hence, more number of products is being launched by the companies to fulfil the demand of their customers. To fulfil the growing demand of reed sensors products, some companies are expanding their production capacities in different regions in order to grow their market for reed sensors products.
North America reed sensors market is expected to grow with a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Segmentation: North America Reed Sensors Market
North America reed sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensing type, mount type, contact position and industry vertical.
- On the basis of sensing type, the market is segmented into high voltage reed sensor, high temperature reed sensor and metal detection reed sensor.
- On the basis of mount type, the market is segmented into surface mount reed sensor, thread mount reed sensor and panel mount reed sensor.
- On the basis of contact position, the market is segmented into form A, form B and form C.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, electronic, IT & telecommunication, healthcare, robotics & automation, aerospace, construction, safety & security and others.
Avail Discount on Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/3308118?utm_source=ANIL-TIR
- In October 2019, ifm electronic gmbh participated in a trade show on processing and packaging machinery which was held in U.K. It will help the company to see the latest machinery which requires high temperature reed sensors and switches. It will help the company to increase their sales in the market.
- In November 2018, Littelfuse, Inc. acquired Monolith Semiconductor, Inc., which is specialized in the development of silicon carbide power device technology. It will help the company to expand their business and capabilities so that they can serve the growing power electronics market.
- In April 2017, KEMET, a leading global supplier of passive electronic components acquired NEC TOKIN Corporation. The focus of the acquisition is to address the challenges and opportunities of designing and developing the high level of technologies that will initiate the company to exceed the future demands of their customers.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: executive summary
Chapter 3: market overview
Chapter 4: Reed Sensors market, by component
Chapter 5: Reed Sensors market, by type of Reed Sensors
Chapter 6: Reed Sensors market, by function
Chapter 7: Reed Sensors market, by end user
Chapter 8: Reed Sensors market, by region
Chapter 9: company profiles
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452